Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WHY MUST WE CHOOSE

why do we have to choose whos children are to be spared? it should be both our children both our countries..not in our name should these attacks take place..that is how we can achieve a cease-fire..as a lebanese i am telling u in all honesty i am not with hizbollah for they are fighting in my name and on my land for a cause only they support! take this somewhere else..propagating their agenda in the name of my God..my God does not declare war on children and on innocent lives..does your God do that? is that what has become of humanity..please dont tell me this is our last resort. What Hizbollah did was wrong but it does not justify the IDF going in and retaliating the way they did..there are other means and other methods..i accept that the Lebanese government failed to act years ago against Hizbollah's methods..reason is beyond me..but as a Lebanese citizen i am telling you that i do not accept what both sides are doing..the Lebanese people do not want this nor have they asked for anyone to speak on their behalf if any Lebanese do accept Hizbollahs misson..then they are not true Lebanese..we have had enough of death and destruction..how many times must we rebuild our country.

I repeat that under no circumstance will i choose my children over yours.

No comments: